Lost Key

Problema com as missões que não podem ser completadas ou descrições e falas erradas.
KiedysDorosne

Lost Key

Mensagempor KiedysDorosne » Qua Abr 24, 2019 11:18 am

Greetings @tamaxmus, i have dropped blue backpack from Zombies, and wanted to switch to be as one of mains backpacks, so i simply threw away my items on the ground, and while dropping them i accidentaly destored a key to cemetery, quest name is "Promises in the dark", now without that key i'm unable to do this quest and receive reward, is there any help for me?
My nick ingame is "Sad Reality", feel free to contact me in game, by the way what a coincidence with nickname :D

isaqee

Re: Lost Key

Mensagempor isaqee » Qua Abr 24, 2019 1:11 pm

Greetings @tamaxmus, i have dropped blue backpack from Zombies, and wanted to switch to be as one of mains backpacks, so i simply threw away my items on the ground, and while dropping them i accidentaly destored a key to cemetery, quest name is "Promises in the dark", now without that key i'm unable to do this quest and receive reward, is there any help for me?
My nick ingame is "Sad Reality", feel free to contact me in game, by the way what a coincidence with nickname :D
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK boa tentativa de conseguir uma chave de graça ein. Vou usar também. Os caras estão criativos cara.

KiedysDorosne

Mensagempor KiedysDorosne » Qui Abr 25, 2019 10:47 am

[/quote]

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK boa tentativa de conseguir uma chave de graça ein. Vou usar também. Os caras estão criativos cara.
[/quote]

i'm aint lying and there is a proof
Imagem

bigger screen and resolution, to proof that i lost a key in this character
https://i.gyazo.com/86415b59cc58247837d ... c348aa.jpg

do you want a screenshot of bank as well?

jojonatanhm1

Mensagempor jojonatanhm1 » Sáb Abr 27, 2019 4:55 pm

up

woriuk

Mensagempor woriuk » Qui Jan 23, 2020 4:41 pm

where can i find this key? dropped by skeletons?

Ticonw2

Mensagempor Ticonw2 » Qui Jan 23, 2020 9:59 pm

Onde acho essa chave???

nenhum wiki ensina direito.. tem um que ta zoado o tutorial.. sei chegar no local mas nao sei como "usar os botões"

http://www.bswiki.online/index.php/ques ... -no-escuro

Voltar para “Missões”