Skill Resets for GP

Faça sua sugestão para o melhoramento do jogo.
weedhahahahaha

Skill Resets for GP

Mensagempor weedhahahahaha » Qui Mar 25, 2021 1:36 pm

Hello,

I think that having skill resets at 1,000 crystal makes it harder for different skill builds to be utilized. People also make mistakes quite often being a noob and forcing them to pay for crystal to make up for the mistake is rough. Also with the way the game is, you require a skill reset once you reach higher levels for better skill builds. I think if this was changed to be in game gold, with the amount increasing per each reset (capping at like 1,000,000 gold or something) would be MUCH better. This way people can test things more, which will let you know which skills are broken and require better balance. Meta testing would be very nice in this game!

Thanks, :)

Pedruss

Re: Skill Resets for GP

Mensagempor Pedruss » Ter Abr 06, 2021 12:23 pm

Hello,

I think that having skill resets at 1,000 crystal makes it harder for different skill builds to be utilized. People also make mistakes quite often being a noob and forcing them to pay for crystal to make up for the mistake is rough. Also with the way the game is, you require a skill reset once you reach higher levels for better skill builds. I think if this was changed to be in game gold, with the amount increasing per each reset (capping at like 1,000,000 gold or something) would be MUCH better. This way people can test things more, which will let you know which skills are broken and require better balance. Meta testing would be very nice in this game!

Thanks, :)
Another possible is reduce this price for 500 or 600 crystal.

Voltar para “Sugestões”