Low spawn rates, small hunting areas & broken aggro

Sugestões para melhorar a experiência dos jogadores dentro do jogo.
dansos12

Low spawn rates, small hunting areas & broken aggro

Mensagempor dansos12 » Sáb Abr 06, 2019 9:49 am

So far, I noticed that the spawn rates are way too low for the amount of players online. Doing the wormib quest in the starting area takes hours, because you have 30 players competing for a spawn made to accomodate 2 or 3 players.

I suggest you implement a variable spawn rate, based on the amount of players in the area. If a lot of players enter the same hunting ground, the spawn rate should go up to accomodate for this.

Additionally, you should expand the existing hunting grounds and introduce other ones, if you are to keep up with the influx of players. A good MMO offers you a variety of choices, so if your favourite hunting spot is taken you can go to a different one.

Finally, the aggro system seems broken. Monsters will lose aggro all the time for no reason, and start chasing a player which is on the other side of the spawn. This is very frustrating for melee classes, as you are constantly chasing after a monster who wants to go attack another player who is far away. This happens to me with almost every single monster I fight. It needs to be fixed.

Voltar para “Mecânicas e Sistemas”