Issues with crashes server - Jasper

koziol3456

Issues with crashes server - Jasper

Mensagempor koziol3456 » Ter Abr 14, 2020 7:44 am

Good morning,
I'm writing about a last crash sever. As every day we went on a team hunt hoping that nothing and no one would stop us this time. How wrong we were. After returning the server respawn was renovated and we had no chance to survive. Maybe this is our lack of a strategy developed for this type of situation, certainly everything is ahead of us. As people responsible for the development of the game, didn't you think about creating a certain back-up plan? Create a "restoration system", which would consist in the fact that after Crash Server you send people into one PZ zone and then no one loses the work he put into developing his character, and you do not have to experience our frustration. It's just an idea, you probably have a lot of them, but unfortunately we haven't seen any results or received any words on your part. We have lost experience, blessing, and most importantly - our time. The time we spend for the game. Money is a secondary matter, at least in this matter. Personally (and not only me) I think that the game has a lot of potential for self and community development. For this to happen, we need support from you, the game developers. Then you will receive support from your players. At the moment I cannot recommend this game with a clear conscience, due to faults that have been going on for awhile.

Please think about why now we should return to the game, if after your mistake we lose what we are fighting in the game? We have not received an answer from you on this topic, not to mention the compensation in the form of experience, blessings and skills that take hours to improve.
Please change something in this sphere because you are starting to lose your biggest fans.

Yours faithfully, Mighz

tamaxmus
Site Admin
Nickname: Goku
Contato:

Re: Issues with crashes server - Jasper

Mensagempor tamaxmus » Ter Abr 14, 2020 9:29 pm

Good morning,
I'm writing about a last crash sever. As every day we went on a team hunt hoping that nothing and no one would stop us this time. How wrong we were. After returning the server respawn was renovated and we had no chance to survive. Maybe this is our lack of a strategy developed for this type of situation, certainly everything is ahead of us. As people responsible for the development of the game, didn't you think about creating a certain back-up plan? Create a "restoration system", which would consist in the fact that after Crash Server you send people into one PZ zone and then no one loses the work he put into developing his character, and you do not have to experience our frustration. It's just an idea, you probably have a lot of them, but unfortunately we haven't seen any results or received any words on your part. We have lost experience, blessing, and most importantly - our time. The time we spend for the game. Money is a secondary matter, at least in this matter. Personally (and not only me) I think that the game has a lot of potential for self and community development. For this to happen, we need support from you, the game developers. Then you will receive support from your players. At the moment I cannot recommend this game with a clear conscience, due to faults that have been going on for awhile.

Please think about why now we should return to the game, if after your mistake we lose what we are fighting in the game? We have not received an answer from you on this topic, not to mention the compensation in the form of experience, blessings and skills that take hours to improve.
Please change something in this sphere because you are starting to lose your biggest fans.

Yours faithfully, Mighz

Hello, before proceeding, I would like to apologize for what happened. We've been working all this time so that server crashes don't happen. Unfortunately, it happened again recently. But every time a crash occurs, we assess the cause and correct it immediately. We are working on several ways to minimize damage after a crash, such as keeping items on the market, losing a maximum of 10 minutes of play. The question of sending to the temple is a good idea, we had not thought about that part. We will discuss this idea better among our team. Finally, we know that our support today is a little slow, and we are also working to improve it. We have made a specific support channel that will direct the type of problem to the correct person in which it will guarantee a response to our players. Well, we’re working on a lot of cool stuff and we hope you’ll change your mind and recommend our game to your friends in the future. :)

You can use our new support channel here.

https://www.bloodstoneonline.com/en/suporte/

Voltar para “English”